"Millar and Giorgi" was a popular drapery shop in The Square, Palmerston North. It was was established by Maurice Millar and Mr Giorgi in 1902 and rebuilt after a fire in 1910. It was the first store to specialise exclusively in men's and boy's ware in Palmerston North. It closed c 1987. This advertisement cites the popular WWI marching song, "It's a Long Way to Tipperary". Initially reported as being sung by the Connaught Rangers in 1914, it was widely sung by other units of the British, and New Zealand, units during the First World War. It was later recorded by the well-known tenor John McCormack, which helped its worldwide popularity.